WordPress.com vs WordPress.org – Which is Better?
Abou Bakar • October 12, 2017
восток 3 отзывы
официальный сайт олимп трейд
WordPress has been offering two different platforms. Both of them are quite famous amongst all the online users. It is due to the information and a vast variety of opportunities being provided in them. These are known as WordPress.com and WordPress.org. Both of them are different and play a vital role in the success of any online activity.
WordPress.org has been playing its part by giving an open source to new and old learners. It is 100% free. Some people call it as a ‘self-hosted WordPress’. One can build and control the blog or website within WordPress. Moreover, it is free to customize. There are hundreds of WordPress themes which can be used on a website. They can be related to the real estate theme, directory WordPress theme or any other category. All of them are just one click away i.e. easy to install and manage.
With WordPress.org, you have full control of your business website. You are completely free to do anything on your business website you want and customize it as much as you need. Here are some of the benefits of choosing WordPress.org to build your wordpress website, and the reason why it is the go-to choice.
- WordPress.org is free and super easy to use.
- There are different plugins and a number of advanced technological tools like Google analytics which are being used.
- It helps in getting some analytics and generating a good amount of revenue.
- On the other end, all WordPress websites do need hosting and this may cost the user. These hosting cost totally depends on the traffic generated on a particular website. This is considered as a good way of starting a website.
- You can use customize your website design as needed. You can add any free or paid WordPress theme that you want.
The hosting service provided by wordpress.org is known as the wordpress.com. It co-founded by Matt Mullenweg. They are providing the hosting services with five different types of plans. They are called as the ‘free plan, personal plan, premium plan, business plan and the VIP plan. All of these are associated with different prices and features.
The WordPress.com hosting service has 5 plans:
- Free – Very limited.
- Personal – $36 /year
- Premium – $99/year
- Business – $299/year
- VIP – starting at $5000 /month
- There is a number of benefits to associate the blog or a website with these hosting plans.
- WordPress is very easy to use and has an intuitive interface. Adding new pages, blog posts, images, etc.
- WordPress is browser-based. You can login from any Internet connected computer and manage your site.
- As an administrator of a WordPress site, you can set-up multiple users for the website and assign access levels and capabilities to each user.
- One can host almost every type of WordPress themes, real estate theme, directory WordPress theme etc.
- Moreover, there are a couple of restrictions like traffic on a website, plugins, ads etc.
WordPress.com vs WordPress.org – Which is better ?
If one is a blogger or need a website which needs to grow a lot then the best option is to grow with the wordpress.com. It is providing a great opportunity to the users. They can build the website or blog according to their own specifications. Moreover, it is a great way of enhancing the website on a future basis.
Sometimes it is important to use the Google analytics. They are quite helpful in monetizing the traffic. They not only help in getting the right approach in right time but helps in recapping almost all type of work. It is a great way of delivering the right audience. Moreover, a great source to make money online. Nowadays, many people work on a blog just to make a handsome amount to cover their expenses. So, in such cases, the wordpress.com is a great source. Its different packages help in going through with one’s budget. In future, with the growth of a traffic one can start investing in their blog in a better way.
If you are a business or a blogger that wants to make money from your site, then we recommend using the self-hosted WordPress.org. It gives you the freedom and flexibility to grow your website the way you want.